We are looking for submission for the Agnus Dei Newsletter, which will also be promoted via social media. There are two key strands:
- General T&L including educational research
- Catholic Leadership
Articles would normally be 500-700 words in length.
Please send to email@example.com
These articles have all featured in the Agnus Dei Newsletter:
- The F Word – How Dan Jenkins’ teaching has evolved
- Be Not Afraid – Edmund Adamus suggests resources for SRE
- G Suite for Education – Geraldine McCoy share her Google journey
- Purposeful Planning – How Sarah Purdue has changed her approach to planning
- The Doorway to Wisdom – Susan Prichard suggests ways to improve MFL
- Mentally Healthy? – Nick Jobbins and Michelle Roddy explain how they can help
- Leading with Confidence – Bushra Khanom looks at Middle Leadership
- My Training – Rhys Madden reflects on his Schools Direct training
- Reciprocal Gains – Mounia Benzidane reflects on her work as an SLE
- Servant Leadership – Andy Lewis discusses Greenleaf’s theory of leadership
- Handle With Care – Dan Jenkins on the importance of teacher’s taking care of themselves
- No One Is Born A Great Teacher – Emma Templeman celebrates the benefits of mentoring trainee teachers
- What is Catholic Ethos? – Andy Lewis looks at what this question really means at interview – and in practice!
- LRTT: Transformational CPD – Sarah Purdue explains how her CPD takes her around the world!
- The Works of Barak Rosenshine – Andy Lewis reflects on the benefits of Rosenshine’s principles for all teachers.