|Registration & Assembly||8.45–9.05|
During Examination periods, the day is organised to allow timing of afternoon exam sessions. At these times, Lunch will occur between lesson 3 and 4.
Therefore, lesson 4 will start at 1.15pm and finish at 2.25pm.
The Register for the afternoon session is taken immediately after the Lunch period.
The school day can be extended for a variety of reasons;
- Students may be placed on a detention at the start of the day or at the end.
- Students may attend Breakfast clubs.
- Students may attend after school booster or study sessions.
- Students may attend extra-curricular clubs.
- Students may assist with Performances or Open Evenings.
- Some students remain behind after school to play Football or Basketball on the playground.