Agnus Dei Catholic School Alliance
The Agnus Dei Catholic School Alliance is led by strong leaders that works with other schools to provide quality training, development and support to new and experienced school staff and is one that is rooted in Catholic values. Our aim is to secure the best quality teaching and learning for young people in our community through inclusive and collaborative learning. We aim to develop the next generation of leaders through training and support. We will achieve this through:
- Developing outstanding teachers and outstanding learners
- Developing partnership working with and between schools to raise aspiration, ambition, expectation and standards in all schools.
- Learning from each other
- The provision of school to school support to ensure that all schools can be strong and successful
- The supply of outstanding new teachers through our ITT routes of Assessment Only and School Direct Funded training, in partnership with St Mary’s University
- Tailored development to meet the specific needs of schools
- The building of strategic governance and partnerships in order to make decisions about developing and placing potential leaders
Our aim for the future is to promote and develop the Catholic School Alliance and secure a wide and varied membership.