Uniform and equipment
The school uniform is an important part of our identity and we strictly enforce school uniform rules. The school uniform can be bought at Lucilla’s School Ware , 180 Cranbrook Rd, Cranbrook, Ilford IG1 4LX. They also have an online shop:
All students in year 7 will be required to wear the following:
- Brown blazer with school badge
- Plain black formal school trousers.
- Official brown ‘V’ neck school jumper.
- Plain white collared shirt.
- School tie.
- Black formal leather shoes.
Outside coats must be black with no large visible logos. Alternatively it is also possible to purchase a school coat with a badge from Lucilla’s.
- Black and gold rugby shirt, black shorts and black football socks.
- Football boots & non-marking trainers as required (any colour) – plimsolls and Converse trainers are not permitted.
- Official St Bonaventure’s Tracksuit which can be worn in colder weather. It is expected that students representing the school in Sports Teams do have the official school tracksuit. No other tracksuit is acceptable.
- Your pencil case should consist of a black pen, green pen, ruler, calculator, pencil, rubber, protractor.
Additionally students will be required to bring a clear refillable water bottle to school.
The following rules are also strictly adhered to – no jewellery, caps, snoods.
Students should have no marking or symbols that have been cut into hair or eyebrows.
We also remind you that we have a NO MOBILE PHONE policy for the safety of students.