Paid Internship in Teaching – Physics and Mathematics
We’re working with the Royal Borough Teaching School Alliance to run a four-week paid internship programme offering second year students the opportunity to be placed in a number for schools in East and West London
Agnus Dei Lead School: St Bonaventure’s School- Boleyn Rd, E7 9QD (Start and end date: 21/06/2021 – 16/07/2021)
RBTSA Lead School: The Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School – Addison Rd, Holland Park, W14 8BZ (Start and end date: 21/06/2021 – 16/07/2021)
Participants will be paid £300 a week for the 4-week programme, a total of £1200.
Opportunities will include:
- Observing and supporting lessons
- Preparing and teaching lesson components
- Providing support to individual pupils
- Running an enrichment club
- Supporting the wider life of the school including school trips
- Visiting other schools including a primary school
To take part you will require an A level in Mathematics (and Physics if you want to teach Physics) and will be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate degree course in Mathematics, Physics, engineering or a related subject
For those interested in applying, please download an application form here: https://cvms.